The Night is over and the Sun has risen !

THE NIGHT IS OVER AND THE SUN HAS RISEN ! रात समाप्त हुई और सूरज उग आया है !
НОЧЬ ЗАКОНЧИЛАСЬ И СОЛНЦЕ ВОСШЛА ! LA NOCHE HA TERMINADO Y HA SALIDO EL SOL!

morning light

morning light

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Baadhoye Behesht - The Winds to Paradise - a Peace Poem by Khalil Abdullah - ATA'I - ASHA'A - IUT Al Rashidun



VOICES IN THE NIGHT




Wa'el and the Holy Qur'an
I emraced on the 5th day of Ramadan
My new Arabian Nations
My Destiny's wond'rous Stations

In the bittercold Arabian Nights
My mothers weep at my brothers' sides
Oh Brothers from my mothers wombs
Oh Brothers in your icy tombs

Your blind eyes never saw
The beauty of the promised shore
Oh you my brothers I bemourn
My mothers hearts' are always torn

My Judean sister I cannot forsake
My little sister you keep me awake
I hear your screams, your desparate cry
" Oh God he is killing me , oh God WHY ? "

Oh sweet dear Mothers in cold winter night
Your own flesh and blood must do it right
We your Beloved must see the Light
We your Enlightened must cease to fight

I hear the voices in bittercold nights
I see the visions of warmer sights
Wa'el and the Holy Qur'an
I embraced on the fifth day of Ramadan .....

Bagheban-e Islam,Khalil Abdullah,Al Andalusi,Al Rashid,
The Bagheban - Al Assad Al Musaalim

Al Quds Al Sharif , (January 1993) - May 2002




H O M E